Welcome to NHS Comparators
You are accessing this site at www.nhscomparators.nhs.uk
Click here for the N3 Site.
Important News: N3 Site Closing by mid-March 2014.
As part of HSCIC’s plans to deliver a new Indicator Portal, we will be decommissioning the N3 (NWW) Comparator site on 21 March 2014. N3 only users have had their access rights transferred to the www site. We would encourage you to start using and bookmark the www site www.nhscomparators.nhs.uk before 21 March 2014.
NHS Comparators is designed to help NHS organisations improve the quality of care delivered by benchmarking and comparing activity and costs on a local, regional and national level.
- aimed at commissioners and providers
- contains around 200 comparators (including Maternity, A&E, Inpatients, Outpatients, QOF, PbR, and GP Survey)
- get an overview of care pathways to help identify where improvements can be made
- drill down by speciality and programme budget category for many comparators
- free to NHS users and designed to be used by all not just information specialists
- now available to a www audience. Contact us to apply for access
NHS Comparators is designed to offer a standard view of national data and should be supplemented by information available in local systems. It complements facilities available from commercial organisations who offer more tailored products and services.