Welcome to NHS Comparators
NHS Comparators will be decommissioned on 31 March 2015. If you have any datasets that you currently use and you will need them after this date we strongly advise you to export them. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
NHS Comparators is designed to help NHS organisations improve the quality of care delivered by benchmarking and comparing activity and costs on a local, regional and national level.
- aimed at commissioners and providers
- contains around 200 comparators (including Maternity, A&E, Inpatients, Outpatients, QOF, PbR, and GP Survey)
- get an overview of care pathways to help identify where improvements can be made
- drill down by speciality and programme budget category for many comparators
- free to NHS users and designed to be used by all not just information specialists
NHS Comparators is designed to offer a standard view of national data and should be supplemented by information available in local systems. It complements facilities available from commercial organisations who offer more tailored products and services.